用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:用英文打电话找工作 实用经典句

字体:    回复
用英文打电话找工作 实用经典句
monica(2007/10/2 6:49:51)  点击:57201  回复:5  IP:139.* * *
1. Say "hello" and acknowledge (and note) the name of person you are speaking to.

2. Tell them why you are calling and who you wish to speak to. If you are conducting a follow up call, quickly describe previous communications.

3. Assess the current status of your application, confirming whether your fax or posted documents were received, and, focus on identifying appropriate next steps.

4. Ask for an appointment for a job or informational interview, be assertive about this, if the person you are speaking to cannot arrange one, request suggestions for next steps, additional resources or referrals.

5. Thank the person you are speaking to and confirm spelling of all names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone and fax numbers.

.1.  回复:用英文打电话找工作 实用经典句
monica(2007/10/2 6:51:10)  IP:139.* * *
And don't forget...千万记住.......

* Never be impolite, impatient, or pushy. You can always call back if you don't get the information or results you expect.

* Stay focused and know what you want before you call. Goal-oriented conversations get the best results. Be realistic about what can be achieved with each call.

* Whenever possible, ask to see or speak to someone "who can tell me about entry level options."

*Always write, e-mail, or fax thank you notes.

What if I get an answering machine?

* Don't be shy, always leave a message. Ask for "confirmation that you received my CV and cover letter," or for "information about the position recently posted on the Internet." Leave your name and number.

How do I develop a Conversation Outline?

Use the above list to develop a "conversation outline," but don't try to memorise a script. Below is a basic sample. Create your own and don't wait until it is perfect to give it a try. The more phone calls you make, the more natural you will become and the easier calls will be to make.

.2.  回复:用英文打电话找工作 实用经典句
monica(2007/10/2 6:52:16)  IP:139.* * *
此贴在2007/10/2 6:53:17被*monica*编辑过

Conversation Steps

1. Say "hello" and acknowledge (and note) the name of person you are speaking to.

例   "Hello, my name is .... And, your name please?"

2. Tell them why you are calling and who you wish to speak to. If you are conducting a follow up call, quickly describe previous communications.

例   "I am calling about the marketing assistant position and I would like to speak to the director of marketing, please."

或:

"I saw on the Internet that your company offers entry-level sales options. Is there a specific person who could tell me more about these positions? Good. That person's name, phone and fax number is? Does he/she have email?"

2.  Assess the current status of your application, confirming whether your faxed or posted documents were received, and focus on identifying appropriate next steps. Be assertive about this -- request an appointment for a job or informational interview. If the person you are speaking to cannot arrange one, request suggestions for next steps, additional resources or referrals.

例   "I e-mailed a CV to ... of your human resources office. Can I speak to Mr./Ms. ...? I would like to confirm that the CV was received and clarify next steps." Ask to see the appropriate person, "I'd like to arrange an appointment with Mr./Ms. ..."

3. Request an appointment for an employent interview or information conversation. Again, if the person you are speaking with cannot arrange one, request suggestions for next steps, additional resources or for a referral.

例   "Yes, I understand that decisions regarding formal interviews won't be made for a few weeks. In the meantime could you refer me to someone who is in a sales position? I would like to informally learn about what it is like and ask questions about their experiences. Who would you suggest I speak to?"

4. Thank the person you are speaking to and confirm spelling of all names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone and fax numbers.

例    "Thank you so much. You have been very helpful. If I have additional questions would it be appropriate to call you again? Again, Mr./Ms. .... is the best person to contact and their phone and fax number is... Is that correct?"

100 Potential Interview Questions/一百道面试问题
http://www.ftp8.co.uk/viewthread ... page%3D1#pid2005874

.3.  回复:用英文打电话找工作 实用经典句
yuki(2007/10/2 18:37:06)  IP:81.* * *
thank you
.4.  回复:用英文打电话找工作 实用经典句
xiaomei(2007/10/29 12:13:50)  IP:82.* * *
谢谢monica,回头好好研究下。

ps:那个‘一百道面试问题’的网址不对呀,看不到网页的,可不可以改成有效的网址啊?thanks a lot.  
.5.  回复:用英文打电话找工作 实用经典句
monica(2007/10/31 3:42:48)  IP:139.* * *
100 Potential Interview Questions/一百道面试问题
http://www.stirlingchinese.com/forum ... d=7715&listpage=1
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共5回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:用英文打电话找工作 实用经典句
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:×

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找