【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英阅读】女人的眼泪

字体:    回复
【中英阅读】女人的眼泪
chatnet(2016/5/30 16:03:05)  点击:50191  回复:0  IP:116.* * *
a little boy asked his mother "why are you crying?"一个男孩问他的妈妈:" 你为甚么要哭呢?"

"because i'm a woman," she told him.妈妈说:"因为我是女人啊."

"i don't understand," he said.男孩说:"我不懂.

his mum just hugged him and said, "and you never will"他妈妈抱起他说:"你永远不会懂得."

later the little boy asked his father, "why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"後来小男孩就问他爸爸:"妈妈为甚么毫无理由的哭呢?"

"all women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say."所有女人都这样."他爸爸回答.

the little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.小男孩长成了一个男人,但仍就不懂女人为甚么哭泣.

finally he put in a call to god; and when god got on the phone, he asked, "god, why do women cry so easily?"最後,他打电话给上帝;当上帝拿起电话时,他问道:"上帝,女人为什么那么容易哭泣呢?"

god said: "when i made the woman she had to be special. i made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort"上帝回答说:"当我创造女人时,让她很特别.我使她的肩膀能挑起整个世界的重担,并且又柔情似水.

"i gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children"我让她的内心很坚强,能够承受分娩的痛苦和忍受自己孩子多次的拒绝."

"i gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining "我赋予她耐心使她在别人放弃的时候继续坚持,并且无怨无悔的照顾自己的家人渡过疾病和疲劳.

"i gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly" 我赋予她在任何情况下都会爱孩子的感情,即使她的孩子伤害了她.

"i gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart" 我赋予她包容她丈夫过错的坚强和用他的勒骨塑成她来保护他的心.

"i gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly"我赋予她智慧让她知道一个好丈夫是绝不会伤害他的妻子的,但有时我也会考验她支持自己丈夫的决心和坚强.

"and finally, i gave her a tear to shed. this is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed." 最後,我让她可以流泪.只要她愿意.这是她所独有的.

"you see: the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair."你看,女人的漂亮不是因为她穿的衣服,她保持的体型或者她梳头的方式.

"the beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart * the place where love resides."女人的漂亮必须从她的眼睛中去看,因为那是她心灵的窗户和爱居住的地方

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英阅读】女人的眼泪
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:×

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找