用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:[轻松英语]印尼逆天广告 买房赠媳妇红遍网络

字体:    回复
[轻松英语]印尼逆天广告 买房赠媳妇红遍网络
tinyhut(2015/4/17 13:05:30)  点击:53273  回复:0  IP:121.* * *
印度尼西亚房屋出租——外带免费老婆

An advert for a house in Indonesia has gone viral online after the woman selling it offered to throw in an unusual extra feature for free -- her hand in marriage.

最近,印度尼西亚的一个房屋出租广告在网上疯传,因为女房东还会给房客一个难得一见的免费福利,那就是,她的婚姻。

The Internet ad reads for the most part like a regular house listing, saying that the single-storey property has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a parking space and a fish pond.

此条网络招租广告其他部分和一般的广告并不差别,房子只有一层,有两个卧室,两个洗手间,一个停车位还有一个鱼塘。

But it also proposes to buyers a "rare offer" -- "when you buy this house, you can ask the owner to marry you", alongside a picture of Wina Lia, a 40-year-old widow and beauty salon owner, leaning against a car in front of the house.

但是它还为租客提供一个“罕见的福利”——“如果你买下这座房子,可以要求女房东嫁给你“,旁边还附上了女房东Wina Lia在房间倚靠着一辆车的照片。房东目前40岁,是个寡妇,经营一家美容院。

The ad said that terms and conditions apply, and notes the offer is "for serious buyers and non-negotiable". The house in Sleman, on the island of Java, is on the market for 999 million rupiah (about $75,000).

广告中说需得符合条件才可申请,并注明“非诚勿扰,不议价”。 房子坐落在爪哇岛的曼县,市值99.9亿卢比(约75000美元)。

News of the offer quickly spread among Internet users in social media-crazy Indonesia.

印度尼西亚本就是个社交媒体发达的国家,这则消息一出,立刻红遍了网络。

Boldies99, a user on popular online forum Kaskus, said Lia was "quite smart -- even though the house will be sold, she will remain the owner."

一位叫做Boldies99的网友在当地流行的Kaskus论坛上说:“这女的太精明了,就算房子卖出去了,她还是房主。”

Lia told AFP she was "shocked at the reaction", as she had been overwhelmed by journalists coming to interview her, and even the police in the conservative, Muslim-majority country had been asking questions.

Lia告诉法新社说“大家的反应让她很震惊”,因为广告发出去以后,记者一窝蜂都抢来采访她,甚至持保守意见的警察也来查问,在这个穆斯林占大多数的国家,人们都对这个消息感到好奇。

The police "came to verify the news as they consider it as an improper advertisement. But I explained to them that it was not my idea," she said.

警察“来向我求证新闻的真实性,他们认为广告内容不太妥。但是我向他们解释这并不是我的主意,”她说道。

The mother of two explained that she had asked a friend who was a property agent to help her find a buyer -- and in the process a husband -- but she had expected him to pass on the news to a limited number of people, not put an ad online.

作为两个孩子的妈妈,她曾让一个做房地产中介的朋友帮忙寻一个买家——顺便找到丈夫当然最好——但是她说自己本以为朋友只对一小部分人发放消息,没想到会挂到网上去。

"I told a friend of mine who also works as property agent that if there is a buyer who is a single man or a widower who wants to buy a house, and at the same time look for a wife, he can let me know as I’m also a widow," she said.

Lia 说,“我对一个做房地产中介的朋友说如果有买家刚好是单身或是鳏夫,并且也想娶妻的话,那他可以向对方透露我是个寡妇。”

She added that there was only one potential buyer, who had visited on Wednesday, but refused to give further details.

她还表示目前只有一个有希望的买家,周三时去看过房子,不过她并不愿透露其他细节。
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:[轻松英语]印尼逆天广告 买房赠媳妇红遍网络
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:×

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找