用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:[英语演讲]米歇尔与彭丽媛在北京师大二附中的讲话

字体:    回复
[英语演讲]米歇尔与彭丽媛在北京师大二附中的讲话
86scot(2014/4/14 20:44:37)  点击:53176  回复:0  IP:101.* * *
MADAME PENG: (As Interpreted.)  Mrs. Michelle Obama, Mrs. Marian Robinson, Malia and Sasha, first of all, let me extend a very warm welcome to you all to China.  And it’s such a great delight to see you all.

彭女士:(根据英文稿翻译)米歇尔·欧巴马女士、玛丽安·鲁宾逊女士、玛莉娅和萨夏,首先请允许我对你们访问中国表示十分热烈的欢迎。非常高兴能见到你们。

In China, we have an ancient idiom, which means that when two people meet for the first time, they may feel as if they have known each other for many years.

中国有个成语叫一见如故,意思就是虽然我们是初次见面,但是就像认识很久的老朋友。

In June last year, President Xi Jinping and I met with your husband, President Barack Obama, at Annenberg Estate where the two sides agreed on the visit to China, and afterwards, you and I exchanged correspondence in which we confirmed your visit -- and the subsequent pleasure to finally see you here in person.  And in December of last year, to celebrate the 100th day of the birth of the baby panda at the Washington Zoo, we sent video messages to express our congratulations.  And the people of both China and the United States shared the joy.

去年6月,习近平主席和我在安嫩伯格庄园会见了您的丈夫巴拉克·欧巴马总统,双方就访华一事达成一致。此后你我进行了联络,确定了您的访华事宜—最后很高兴在这里见到您。去年12月,为了庆祝熊猫幼仔在华盛顿动物园出生100天,我们发了视频贺词表示祝贺。中国人民和美国人民都感到高兴。

MRS. OBAMA:  Well, thank you so much, Madame Peng.  It is truly an honor and a privilege to travel here to visit you in China.  Your gracious welcome, your invitation means the world to me.

欧巴马夫人:非常感谢您,彭女士。我能来中国访问并见到您,感到十分高兴和荣幸。您的热烈欢迎和招待让我深受感动。

It’s very rare that I have the opportunity to travel outside of the United States, and it’s even more rare to have the opportunity to travel with three generations -- with my daughters, and with my mother.  And it is no accident that one of our first trips as a family is here to China.

我很少有机会到美国以外旅行,与我的两个女儿和我母亲三代人一起旅行更是难得的机会。我们全家第一次外出访问的地方之一是中国并非偶然。

The relationships between the United States and China couldn’t be more important.  And having the opportunity to travel here, to listen, to learn, to hear more about the education initiatives here in this country and to share my travels with students throughout the United States is a very unique experience, and it’s one that I will never forget.

美国和中国的关系十分重要。有机会来到这里,多听听,多学学,更多地了解这个国家的教育工作,与全美国的学生分享我的旅行见闻,都是十分难得的经历,令我终身难忘。

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:[英语演讲]米歇尔与彭丽媛在北京师大二附中的讲话
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:×

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找