用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:[英语演讲]英国首相卡梅伦深情演讲:苏格兰请留下来!

字体:    回复
[英语演讲]英国首相卡梅伦深情演讲:苏格兰请留下来!
shiry(2014/3/24 9:22:09)  点击:53237  回复:0  IP:101.* * *
今年9月,苏格兰将举行全民公投,决定是否从英国独立出去。为了防止这一幕的发生,英国首相卡梅伦7日在伦敦发表演讲,呼吁全英国人一起努力,让苏格兰人在9月的公投中投反对票,从而阻止苏格兰独立。

Centuries of history hang in the balance, a question mark hangs over the future of our United Kingdom. If people vote “yes” in September, then Scotland will become an independent country. There will be no going back.
拥有数百年历史的国家处于关键时刻,一个巨大的问号横在英国的未来。如果人民在九月的投票中选择yes,那么苏格兰讲成为独立的国家,这没有回头路。

As I’ve made clear, this is a decision that is squarely and solely for those in Scotland to make. I believe passionately that it is in their interests to stay in the United Kingdom. But my argument today is that while only 4 million people can vote in this referendum, all 63 million of us are profoundly affected. There are 63 million of us who can wake up on September 19 in a different country with a different future ahead of them. We would be deeply diminished without Scotland, this matters to all of our futures. And everyone in UK can have a voice in this debate.
正如我所说过的,这次的投票将是苏格兰人一次真诚的决定,我热情地相信:他们想要留在英国。今天我所要说的是,只有400万人(苏格兰人)可以投票,但却有6300万人将受深刻影响。我们有6300万人,你或许会在9月19日起床,发现自己在另一个国家,面临不同的未来。如果没有苏格兰,我们会被大幅削弱;这对我们所有人的未来都很重要,每个英国人都可以参与争论。

The outcome is still up in the air, and we have just 7 months to go, 7 months to do all we can to keep our United Kingdom as one, 7 months to save the most extraordinary country in history. And we must do whatever it takes, so to everyone, in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, everyone like me who cares about the United Kingdom.
结局还是未知,而我们只有七个月的时间,这7个月我们要竭尽全力,保住我们的国家不分裂。7个月的时间拯救历史上最非凡的国家。我们需要想尽办法,每个人:英格兰、威尔士、北爱尔兰的每个人。每个像我一样热爱祖国的人。

I want to say this, you don’t have a vote, but you do have a voice. Those voting, they’re our friends, they’re our neighbors, they’re our family, you do have an influence. So get on the phone, get together, email, tweet, speak, let me message ring out. From Manchester to Motherwell, from Pembrokeshire to Perth, from Belfast to Bute, from us to the people of Scotland, let the message be this: we want you to stay! Think of what we’ve done together, what we can do together, what we stand for together. Team GB, the winning team in the history of the world, let us stick together, for a winning future too.
我想说,或许你没有选票(非苏格兰人),但你有声音,能够投票的人是我们的朋友,我们的邻居,我们的家人,你能够影响他们。所以拿起电话、电子邮件、推特、通话。让我们的信息传达出去:从曼彻斯特(英格兰)到马瑟韦尔,从彭布洛克郡(威尔士)到帕斯,从贝尔法斯特(北爱尔兰)到比特岛,从我们到苏格兰人。让我们告诉他们:我们想要你们留下来,想想我们经历的过去,我们能拥有的未来和我们对彼此的坚守。英国队—世界历史上的优胜团队,让我们携起手,走向胜利的未来。

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:[英语演讲]英国首相卡梅伦深情演讲:苏格兰请留下来!
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:×

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找