用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:双语阅读:16岁小将惊艳伦敦:叶诗文破世界纪录夺金

字体:    回复
双语阅读:16岁小将惊艳伦敦:叶诗文破世界纪录夺金
zona(2012/7/30 23:05:56)  点击:52991  回复:0  IP:219.* * *
     Chinese star, 16, breaks 400m IM world record

Ye, 16, set a new world best of four minutes 28.43 seconds, ahead of American world champion Elizabeth Beisel and fellow Chinese Li Xuanxu.

The 16-year-old overwhelmed American world champion Elizabeth Beisel to win the final in four minutes 28.43 seconds to cap a glittering night for China in the pool following Sun Yang's breakthrough victory in the men's 400m freestyle.

Ye put in a storming final freestyle leg to shatter the previous record of 4:29.45, set by Australian Stephanie Rice en route to gold at the Beijing Games four years ago.

So supercharged was Ye's finish that she stormed under the world record on the back of a 28.93sec final lap to leave her rivals in her wake.

"I thought at the 200 metres that the race was lost," Ye said. "But then on the breaststroke I realised I was in the top two or three and I was confident I could win on the last leg.

"I've been working on my butterfly and backstroke since last year's world championships and have closed the gap, while freestyle is my best stroke. I dreamed of winning the gold medal, but I never ever expected to break a world record, I'm overwhelmed."

伦敦奥运首日中国16岁小将叶诗文在女子400米个人混合泳决赛中获得金牌,并破世界纪录。

比赛开始时,叶诗文在100米蝶泳结束后仍排在第五位。但她保持节奏,加快了前进速度,在250米结束后上升到第三位。300米结束后,叶诗文以自由泳不断加速,在350米左右开始领先。最后50米她率先转身,和第二名拉开一个身位的距离。观看这场比赛的世界泳坛宿将索普对BBC评论说,他看到叶诗文最后的自由泳冲刺时,就感到她可能将打破世界纪录。最终叶诗文以4分28秒43创造了新的世界纪录,拿下中国队伦敦奥运会上第四枚金牌。在这个项目中,美国选手贝塞尔4分31秒27获得了银牌,另一位中国选手李玄旭以4分32秒91获得了铜牌。

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:双语阅读:16岁小将惊艳伦敦:叶诗文破世界纪录夺金
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:×

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找