用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:双语阅读:简单方法改掉你的坏毛病

字体:    回复
双语阅读:简单方法改掉你的坏毛病
trades(2009/4/16 17:05:16)  点击:55856  回复:0  IP:212.* * *
本文引自The Positivity Blog,由沪江小编原创翻译

One way to kick a bad habit is to remove the easy availability.
改掉一个坏习惯的方法之一是改变它的便利性。

Here's an example. Since I´ve started blogging I've been checking up on the statisticsof my readers and earnings several times a day.

我就是个例子。自从我开始写博客,我一天会检查好几次读者的统计数据。

Many bloggers/webmasters fall into this habit. We all hope that our readership/earnings will increase so we watch our all of our statistics many times each day.

很多写博客或者建网站的人都有这个毛病。我们都希望我们的读者或者点击率上升,所以我们一天会看好几次统计数据。

This interrupts our workflow, wastes time and creates a habit of being disappointed. Your website may be growing, but it´s most often a slow process. So checking too often mostly just means that you´ll be disappointed (except on Digg-days). This will lead to doubts and possibly even giving up.

这就打断了我们的工作流程,浪费了时间并且会产生失望情绪。也许你的网站人数在增长,但是这是个缓慢的过程。所以太频繁的查看仅仅意味着失望(除非在Digg-days)。这将导致怀疑甚至是放弃。

So what did I do? I simply deleted the bookmarks to my statistics.

那么,我做了什么呢?我只是简单的删除了链接到我的统计数据的书签(小编注:如果你用的是IE,那么删掉收藏夹中的网页^^)。

You can do this with any bookmarks or shortcuts that have created an addictionfor you. Maybe your addiction is to a forum, maybe it's to a frequentlyupdated blog, maybe it´s to a computer game.

你可以删除任何是你上瘾的书签或者快捷方式,也许是一个论坛(小编注:呃,记得把沪江留下哦),也许是一个经常更新的博客,也许是一款电脑游戏。

Now, if you want to visit the sites you have to have google it or type in the address manually. If you want to play then you have to go into the folder where the game is installed.

现在,如果你想访问这个网站,你就必须google一下或者手动把网址敲进地址栏。如果你想玩游戏就不得不打开游戏安装的文件夹。

This has saved me time and reduced negativeenergy. Since it´s become a bit harder to access my statistics I check them much less, only once or twice a day. I have done the same thing to my RSS-reader. To access it now I google it and only quickly browse it once in the morning and maybe once at night instead of checking it something like eight times a day.

这就节省了我的时间并且缓解了我的消极情绪。自从查看我的统计数据变得有点麻烦了之后我就不那么频繁的查看了,一天只看一两次。对我的RSS订阅我也做了同样的事情。我现在都是google它然后只在早晨查看一次,也许晚上还会看一次,但不会像以前一天看八次。

You can also expand this beyond your computer.
你还可以把这个方法延伸到电脑之外。

If you have a bad habit of eating too much sugar then don't have cookies and candy at home. I recommend having something to snack on though. I always keep some oranges and carrots in my apartment. When I feel the craving for candy, but find none in my kitchen then I eat an orange instead. Doing this will over timereplace one habit with a more useful one and probably make you lose some weight too.

如果你有吃太多糖的毛病,那就不要在家里放曲奇和糖。不过我推荐你放点零食。我总是在公寓里放些橘子和胡萝卜。我想要吃糖却找不到的时候我就吃个橘子来代替。这样过段时间你就能用一个更有好处的习惯来取代原来的,还能减轻部分体重哦。

Easy availability is one of the big reasons for developing stupid and unnecessary habits. Take an example like McDonalds. They are everywhere. It's so easy to just go in there and have a meal. The high availability increases the usage. Reducing the availability redirects you to take another, hopefully more useful path.

太便利是养成坏毛病的大问题。就拿麦当劳来说,它们遍地都是。进去吃顿饭简直太容易了。这样的高度便利增强了惯性,减少了你改道走另一条可能更有用的道路的可能性。

This can also be used to your advantage in another way. If you want to establish a habit of writing down your goals each morning then, before you go to bed, put out the pen and paper where it´s most visible at your desk. If you want to establish a habit of working out then leave your training clothes out on a very visible place in your room/apartment/house instead of having them tucked deeply into your closet.

不过这种便利性同样可以用在其他的地方给你一些好处。如果你想养成每天早晨写下目标的习惯,在睡觉前把笔和纸放到你书桌上一眼就能看见的地方。如果你想养成运动的习惯,那么把你的运动服放在你的房间(或者公寓和家里)的显眼位置,不要收进衣橱里。

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:双语阅读:简单方法改掉你的坏毛病
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:×

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找