因为大学提供的文件是英文的,翻译出来的可能有些地方会不清楚。我还是提供英文原版的文件。

大学停车管理部门联系方式:

Car Parking Office
Room 4.Z2
Cottrell Building
Tel: Ext: 01786 46(6065)
E-mail: [email protected]

How does the permit scheme work?
A: The principle behind the scheme is that anyone wishing to bring a car on to campus must display a valid permit and park in a designated space. Possession of a permit does NOT confer a guaranteed parking space but rather allows access to the campus and the opportunity to search for a parking space. Three major types of permit are issued:

· Standard / Full Year Permits (Staff and Students)
· Low User Permits (Staff and Students)
· Single Semester Permits (Students only)
Details of these permits, along with instructions as to which is appropriate for you, are contained within the enclosed information.

How do I get a permit?
A: Permits are obtained by completing the online Application; via University Portal. An email will be sent advising when Permit is ready for collection and what documents are required.
The different types of permit are outlined within the University’s Traffic and Parking Regulations.

In addition another type of permit is in use:
· Season Visitor Permit

What if I only get “dropped off” at the University?
A: Staff or Students who are regularly “dropped off” or “picked up” on campus should apply for a “Drop Off Permit”. Details will be entered onto the Car Parking computer system to enable the barriers to rise automatically when any of the registered vehicles approaches. Staff and Students must note that “Drop Off/Pick Up” vehicles are not entitled to park on campus. Where such vehicles are found to be parked in any of the University Car Parks, this will be treated as a breach of the University’s Traffic & Parking Regulations and future access will be denied.

How can visitors gain access to the campus?
A: Visitors to University Departments or Offices should be encouraged to consider using public transport to reach the campus. Visitors can access a range of travel information by logging on to the Getting Here section of the University’s website.

Where it is known that visitors will be arriving by car, host Departments or Offices should instruct the visitor to approach the staffed parking control booth via the Visitors’ Lane at the main entrance. Here a Visitor Permit will be issued which will be valid for that day
only and must be displayed in the vehicle windscreen.

Regular visitors engaged in University related activities may be issued with a Season Visitor Permit by arrangement with the Estates and Campus Services Office. Application forms are available on request from the Car Parking Office, Estates and Campus Services ([email protected]), and must be approved by the relevant Head of Department.

How much will my permit cost?
A: Charges for permits will be based on the carbon emission figure for the vehicle and a sliding scale of charges, as detailed below:

按此在新窗口打开图片

How can I pay for my permit?
A: A number of different payment options are available, dependent upon your specific need. The main payment options are outlined below:
1. Standard Permit (Staff) – Either one lump sum payment direct from salary or 12 monthly instalments direct from salary or by cheque made payable to University of Stirling or by cash or by credit/debit card
2. Standard Permit (Student) – Either cheque made payable to University of Stirling or by cash or by credit/debit card
3. Low User Permit (Staff or Student) – Either cheque made payable to University of Stirling or by cash or by credit/debit card
4. Single Semester Permit (Student only) – Either cheque made payable to University of Stirling or by cash or by credit/debit card

What if I car share?
A: Those who choose to car share can, in effect, share one single application between a number of cars. Each car will be registered on the system and issued with one single shared permit, which must be displayed on which ever vehicle is being used on any given day. Formal car sharers must not try to bring more than one of the registered cars onto campus on any single day, unless they have given prior notice to the Car Parking Office, since this will be treated as a breach of the University’s Regulations. A breach by any vehicle listed on the car sharing application form will be treated as a joint breach. As with individual permit holders, all cars listed on a car sharing application will be banned following the second breach. This permit will be made free of charge.

What if I only need to bring my car onto campus occasionally?
What if I am on placement as part of my academic course?

A: Drivers who anticipate parking on campus no more than 10 times over the course of the academic year, may apply for a book of 10 low user vouchers. This book will be issued free of charge. Students living On Campus must contact Car Parking Office to make alternative
arrangements.

Drivers who anticipate parking on campus no more than 40 or 80 times over the course of the academic year, should apply for a total of 40 or 80 low user vouchers as appropriate. A maximum of 80 vouchers will be issued per applicant per parking year.

Please note that drivers who have been issued with 10 free vouchers will have this initial quantity deducted from any subsequent purchase of 40 or 80 low user vouchers. Please see Traffic and Parking Regulation No. 8 for further details.

What if I don’t buy a permit?
What if I breach the University’s Traffic and Parking Regulations?
A: Staff or students found to be in breach of the University’s Traffic and Parking Regulations, by not having a valid permit and/or by parking inappropriately and/or by seeking to defraud the system, are liable to receive a yellow warning sticker with the breach of Regulations
logged by the Car Parking Office. Any subsequent breach will result in a further yellow sticker being issued and the relevant driver banned from bringing any vehicles on to campus. Permit holders should note this change to the Regulations – all registered vehicles will
be banned after incurring TWO breaches. Staff, students and visitors who persistently flout the University’s Traffic and Parking Regulations in a given parking year will be banned from bringing a car on to campus for the remainder of that parking year and ALSO
from bringing a car on to campus or applying for a permit in the SUBSEQUENT parking year.

When do the barriers ‘go live’?
A: With effect from Monday 29 September 2008 any vehicle not displaying a valid permit and any associated vouchers will be deemed to be in breach of the University’s Traffic and parking Regulations.
.1.  回复:[公告] 关于在斯特林大学内停车的规章常见问题回答
Louisa(2022/4/27 20:31:35)  IP:124.* * *
斯特林大学于1967年获皇家特许而成立,是苏格兰排名前五位的综合性大学和苏格兰第一、全世界前五十的年轻大学(建校史低于50年)及全英国就业率最高的五所大学之一。该校被Times评为2010年苏格兰年度最佳大学。斯特林大学是全英国唯一建立在王宫里的大学,被誉为英国最美校园。该校还是苏格兰英联邦运动会理事会所在地。斯特林大学是全欧洲最早开设公共关系课程的大学,也是英国仅有的12座被全世界最权威的金融认证体系--注册金融分析师(CFA)协会认证的大学之一。其投资分析课程是英国在投资管理教育领域开设最早,时间最长的课程。

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共1回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【英伦生活】→ 回复:[公告] 关于在斯特林大学内停车的规章常见问题回答
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:×

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找